FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 24, 2022
O’Donnell & Associates Ranked Top 30 State Lobbyist by City & State NY
City & State’s List of Top State Lobbyists Highlights the Most Sought-After Firms in the Business
BUFFALO, NY– O’Donnell and Associates is proud to announce it jumped to the Top 30 in City and State NY’s ranking of the Top 60 New York State Lobbyists for 2022.
“O’Donnell & Associates is on the move,” says Jack O’Donnell. “Our team continues to deliver solutions amid unprecedented challenges and constantly changing government rules and regulations.”
City and State NY highlighted OD&A’s biggest achievements, recognizing the important and in some cases, long-awaited wins for clients, including:
- Renewable energy jobs standards
- Construction industry wage theft legislation
- Public contractor registration
- Prevailing wage standard in the Bond Act
- Flagship status for SUNY Buffalo
- Delay of the Medicaid drug benefit carve-out that means millions of dollars in critical revenue for our safety-net clients
- Millions in funding for the Albright Knox Gundlach Museum, the Strong Museum of Play, the Buffalo Zoo and a new UB School of Engineering building.
City and State New York named some of the firm’s notable clients: North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters, The Buffalo Zoo, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, Earnin
Established by Managing Partner Jack O’Donnell in 2001, OD&A has offices in Buffalo, Albany, New York City, and Washington, D.C.
O’Donnell has more than 25 years of experience in government, government relations and politics throughout New York State, including stints in the U.S. Senate Office of Charles E. Schumer and the Office of the New York State Comptroller. He’s a graduate of Canisius College (’96), St. Joseph Collegiate Institute, and received his Juris Doctor from the University at Buffalo.
Director of Communications
O’Donnell and Associates