What’s next for Governor Cuomo? The last Governor to be impeached was more than 100 years ago. Our Jack O’Donnell quite literally wrote the book on the procedure and Governor Sulzer’s downfall in 1913 (read Bitten by the Tiger)
Jack shared his political expertise on impeachment from past to present with several media outlets last week:
- WIVB: Political Experts Weigh-In on AG’s Findings
- 1010 Wins: Cuomo and the fallout from the AG’s report
- NY1: How Does Impeachment Work in New York ?
- Spectrum News: Poll shows public opinion moving away from Cuomo
- Politico: In NY, an impeachable offense is whatever the Legislature wants it to be
- WKBW: Here’s How Cuomo Could Get Impeached
- Pix 11: What are the Next Steps Toward Impeachment
- Spectrum News: What lessons does the last New York impeachment hold?
If you are interested in booking Jack or talking to him for your story, please reach out to:
O’Donnell and Associates